The Strasbourg Service Center is involved in website and business application development projects using various technologies (Java, .Net, PHP...).
With the start of new projects, we need to strengthen our teams: we are recruiting a Lead Tech (M/F)!
- You will accompany a team of developers on the different phases of the project: from the design to the deployment and maintenance of the application in production.
- You will act as a technical leader to assess the complexity of the development.
- You will supervise the developers and participate in the development of the team's skills (best practices and development standards).
The position is to be filled on a full-time basis, attached to our Strasbourg office, for agency projects.
Let's talk about you!
You have a solid experience as a JAVA, .NET or PHP developer (minimum 5 years), and you recognize yourself in these skills
- Appetence for new technologies and application development
- Team spirit and collective
- Spirit of initiation and strength of proposal
- Good interpersonal skills
Work at Sully
- 6 weeks of holiday
- The possibility of teleworking
- Schedules adapted to your situation
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Incentive bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Transportation costs
- Luncheon vouchers
- Company mutual insurance
- Integration programs
- Training plans
- A local management team that listens to you
- An incubator to support your projects
In a situation of disability?
- All our job offers are open to people with disabilities.
- Special consideration will be given to people with disabilities, provided they have the same skills.
PROFIT-SHARING AND VACATIONS
- Our Agencies