GIS (Geographic Information Systems) can be used to enhance the value of this data in various fields of activity: asset or network management, geomarketing, land use planning, risk analysis, crisis management, transport and routes...
The challenge is to exploit your data to extract all the information it contains:
- What is the geometric shape of the data? Is it a point? A line? A polygon?
- What is the description of this data? Is it a hotel, a house? A one-lane road or a highway?
- What other data is it related to? Which municipalities border mine? Is my house located in a flood risk zone?
At Sully Group, we take up this challenge every day with a team of more than 25 employees specialized in Geomatics. This allows us to provide services covering :
- Engineering with the integration of multi-support and multi-technology GIS solutions
- Consulting and assistance: MOE, MOA and TRA
- Research and development through testing, experimentation and technology watch phases
- Training and support to users
- Administration of webservices and geographic processing chains, as well as metadata management
- Cartographic production for the realization of maps, spatial and statistical analyses
"Our collaborators are true specialists in geographic information systems!"
- Our Agencies