The Sully Group's gender equality index stands at 79 points out of a possible 100 points in 2021:
- 39 out of 40 points for the gender pay gap
Progress targets: definition of a budget for reducing the gap, in agreement with the equality committee.
- 10 points out of 20 for the distribution of individual increases between women and men
Progress targets: monthly monitoring of career interview data.
- 15 points out of 15 for the promotion gap within the SYNTEC contractual grid
- 15 points out of 15 for the increase of women returning from maternity leave
- 0 points out of 10 for parity among the ten highest paid employees
Progress targets: increase the number of women in the highest-paid management positions.
- Our Agencies