Do you want to take part in a great challenge? We certainly have what you need in our agency located in Montreal and managed by Pascal LEBRUN, in collaboration with our Mobility Service Center.
Olivier AUDEGOND, Manager of our Mobility Services Center, tells you more about how we operate.
« Within the Mobility Service Center, which brings together 30 dedicated experts, we need to complete our project team in order to ensure the developments of our customers. We intervene in maintenance, redesign and implementation of projects from scratch, whether native or cross-platform.
How do we work? For several years now, we have been working in multi-site mode, which allows all of our employees to work on projects, regardless of the agency to which they are attached. »
- Analyze and understand the scope
- Produce easily testable and well-tested code (unit, integration, performance...)
- Perform code reviews
- Respect the standards and quality commitments
- Take a step back on the achievements made to propose improvements
- Native Android / native iOS or crossplatform
- Agile methods
This position is available on a long-term basis as soon as possible and is based in Montreal.
Let's talk about you
- A natural communicator, you like to work in a team, you are rigorous and involved in projects.
- You want to develop and share your knowledge within a friendly and united team.
- For a smooth transition to the position, 3 to 5 years of experience is required.
- If you have read this far and are recognized, then all that remains is for us to get to know you!
For more information, please contact Pascal LEBRUN, Agency Manager : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference : job-ref-amd9xhthff
- Our Agencies
- Our Services
- Business Apps
- Mobile Apps
- Cloud Ops
- Web Factory
- Service Design
- Geo Data