You will work in one of our teams in the IT department of a major client in the energy sector.
You will support the Project Manager during all stages of a project or maintenance cycle. The role mixes participation in certain technical actions as well as broad aspects of coordination (50/50)
- Support and coordinate the studies and the Project Manager
- Coordinate cross-functional tasks with Project Manager Support, MCO/project teams, operations teams, as well as the follow-up of IT processes: packaging reception, preparation, production start-up, etc.
- Follow and manage a portfolio of maintenance and support tickets
- N3 type support to users
- Participate in the integration test phases
- Prepare and participate in the acceptance phases
- Manage a transverse technical site
- Assist in the production launch - verify and write various procedures for the operating teams
- Manage data: DUMP creation, data quality administration...
- Reporting for the application portfolio (or project) for which you will be responsible
You will work in a functionally rich environment using Agile methodology.
Let's talk about you!
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills and teamwork skills will undoubtedly be your strong points.
- With a degree in computer science, you have at least 3 years of experience in similar functions.
- We are not looking for a five-legged sheep: just a communicative, curious person with a sense of service to succeed in this position!
- You have a technical background in Java and/or knowledge of Linux/SQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL/Apache/Tomcat environments and if possible Ansible and Jenkins.
Work at Sully
- 6 weeks of holiday
- The possibility of teleworking
- Schedules adapted to your situation
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Incentive bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Transportation costs
- Luncheon vouchers
- Company mutual insurance
- Integration programs
- Training plans
- A local management team that listens to you
- An incubator to support your projects
In a situation of disability?
- All our job offers are open to people with disabilities.
- Special consideration will be given to people with disabilities, provided they have the same skills.
PROFIT-SHARING AND VACATIONS
- Our Agencies