Sully Group is continuing to develop its Nantes branch and is looking for a System and Network Engineer to join the Hosting Outsourcing team.
You will participate in the implementation of changes to customer information systems by installing, putting into production and maintaining infrastructure elements, and ensuring system availability, as well as data integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain the environments in operational conditions
- Ensure updates, decommissioning and version upgrades
- Measure and optimize the performance of the system and networks, and report obsolescence or risks of alteration
- Propose evolution or replacement solutions
- Develop, test and implement automated procedures or new solutions
- Establish and update the technical documents necessary for the implementation and maintenance of infrastructures
Rapid evolution is considered:
- Recommend technical solutions in response to needs and advise on final choices
- Define customer architectures
- Organize the implementation of the architecture of a new customer
- Automate and industrialize these infrastructures
- Provide pre-sales support in the construction of infrastructures
- Windows Server, Linux
- Middleware (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, J2EE, Nginx...)
- DBMS (SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, NoSQL (MongoDB), PostgreSQL, Oracle (would be a plus)...)
- Production tool (ITSM, Supervision, Scheduler...)
- Knowledge of network architectures (WAN / LAN / WIFI) and security
- Knowledge of OVH offers would be a plus
Let's talk about you!
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Administrator or a minimum of 2 years as a System and Network Engineer
- Organized and autonomous, you know how to position yourself in a team to share best practices
- In an atmosphere where fun and good humor are guaranteed on a daily basis, we look forward to seeing you in the next three months
- Quality, Respect, Well-being... are the words that speak to you? So are we!
Work at Sully
- 6 weeks of holiday
- The possibility of teleworking
- Schedules adapted to your situation
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Incentive bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Transportation costs
- Luncheon vouchers
- Company mutual insurance
- Integration programs
- Training plans
- A local management team that listens to you
- An incubator to support your projects
In a situation of disability?
- All our job offers are open to people with disabilities.
- Special consideration will be given to people with disabilities, provided they have the same skills.
PROFIT-SHARING AND VACATIONS
- Our Agencies